Thursday, March 26, 2009

Long time coming!!!

Well it's been a while since I have posted anything on here. I guess yo can say our family is little "busy bees". I'm sure I have tons to tell everybody. First off I finally finished school. Graduation is May 9, I have not been this excited in a long time. So that is a pretty good feeling, now if I could just find a J-O-B. As for the rest of the family Mike is still working at Turbo and it's almost time for softball to start. Jake is now walking EVERYWHERE! He is almost 11 months old and weights 30lbs. Yeah he is going to be a big boy. He will be the body guard for all the girls. He now has 12 teeth and working on one more. He is loving "big people" food. It's so fun to let him try new thing. He will eat anything, he gets that from his daddy. We are in the process of planning his 1st birthday, it can be kinda stressful, but fun. Jake is learning all kinds of new and fun things. I have added some recent pictures below. ENJOY!!!!!














No comments: