Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The story of us

Well, I am doing a blog site to keep everybody updated with whats going on in our family.


Mike and I started dating in March of 2002. If you ask him how we meet he will tell you that I use to stalk him :). He thinks that's funny. Mike and I went to high school together at North Hall High and graduated together. We meet when I came home from West Georgia. Julie and I use to always go eat at O'Charley's, cause that is where Mike worked at the time. To tell you the truth I'm not real sure how we started dating. I know he called me on my 20th birthday and told me to give him a call when I got back in town. So of course I did and we just hit it off from there. We are both huge Georgia fans, love our families, love God and enjoy being outside. So I knew we were going to hit it off pretty good.

Mike and I at his birthday dinner.















Us at a Georgia game.

No comments: