Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Engagement

Mike and I got engaged on March 11th 2005. I met him at his house to pick him and Bo up to go to the park. We were going to the park to take pictures of Bo for a Christmas gift I was doing for Mike. After we took the pictures of Bo, Mike said "I have something I want Bo to wear for a picture." So Mike but a blue bandana on Bo. As soon as Bo was dressed he came running to me and sat right next to my foot. I looked at him twice before I noticed what he was wearing. The bandana said " Will you Marry Us" and it had little dog feet on it also. After I read it I saw Mike on one knee with a box in his hand. I was so shocked. That I made him ask me again. So of course I said "YES". After we left we called oour parents and shared the great news.

Our Engagement picture


















A shirt I got Bo

No comments: