Thursday, November 13, 2008

WOW Jake is 6 months old!!!!

Well, Jake hit the half way mark. November 3 he turned 6 months old. It is so amazing to watch how he has grown. We went for our 6 month check up and he is still a VERY healthy baby. We are trying to do the whole crawling thing but he get so mad and just rolls to where he wants to get. He is also pulling up on EVERYTHING. I have a funny feeling we might walk instead of crawling. Which is exactly what mom did. He is still loving staying with Mrs. Cindy. which is great she is amazing. So all is great with the Jake man :)

I am in the downhill slope of my student teaching which is great. I finish at Lanier on December 12th, I'm so ready to be in my own classroom. So those of you teachers out there keep your ears open and let me know if you hear of any openings. Other than that we are living life to the fullest and loving every minute of being parents. We thank God everyday for each other and for providing for us a s a family.








No comments: